Saturday 11 May 2013

Princess Rose Red

These colours are beautiful together
I got my inspiration from the Saturated Canary Emerald Blog Challenge
 
 
The digital Stamp I used is Princess Rose Red from Saturated Canary 
which I have coloured with my Promarkers.
The flowers and seam binding are from Wild Orchid Crafts
The doily is from Dovecraft the background paper behind the seam binding is a digital download from Pink Petticoat
Gems, pearls and butterfly are from my stash.

 
I would like to enter this card in the
 
and
 
Thank you

2 comments:

Loopylou. said...

oh thats beautiful Karen.
Thank you for sharing it with us over on the Saturated Canary challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Absolutely gorgeous sweetie, thank you for joining us at WOC this time hugs Pops x x x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...