Tuesday 20 May 2014

Silhouette Cameo - Tina Fitch - 75th birthday

This is my latest card made for my dear Mother in-law.
Most of the elements of the card were cut on my Silhouette Cameo machine
The cutting file for the numbers and the main background were bought from 
Tina Fitch - Forever Memories   I adore her files for the detail.
I made a standard 8" square card which I have then mounted on an easel base to allow to add the "Mum plate and some embellishment 

 The numbers have four layers, the base is cut from Burgundy, layer 3 is holographic card,
layer 2 is burgundy again with the front layer cut from Docrafts, Papermania, Capsule collection. 
The front stopper plate was made from the same cards with the label and "Mum"
cut on the Cameo.  I cut 4 layers of Mum to make a chipboard.
The flowers and pearls were from my stash. 
I also made a box for the card with a file bought from the Silhouette Cameo store.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...