Sunday 4 January 2015

Box Frame - Family Tree - Silhouette Cameo

Today I would like to share with you my latest projects.  
Although I would like to say they were totally made on the Silhouette Cameo Machine  
To get the look I wanted I needed to buy Lazer Cut wooden trees & hearts.

I bought the trees from Bespoke Lazercutz , a small business just setting up, very approachable and providing a wonderful service.  



The trees are specifically designed to fit the Ikea, Ribba frame  10" square  (23cm)


The lettering for each heart is cut in vinyl on my Silhouette Cameo Machine.


I have left all of my tree's natural so far but the tree and hearts can be painted.


The four shown here were given as presents to family and friends.


But I am taking orders for these if anyone would like one made.
Please contact me at karenmanton99@aol.com for more details.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...