Friday 11 July 2014

Silhouette Cameo - Modern Wedding - Box Card

I enjoyed making this wedding card so very much,  My friends (who it was made for) gave me a blank canvas of Colour theme, Names & date and left me to it.
The base of the card is 5" x 5" front panel with 5" x 3" side panels.  
All cut from Pearlescent Card on my Silhouette Cameo Machine.  

 The shapes (hearts, butterflies, Lattice, Mr&Mrs, Horseshoe and Kissing Couple) were all bought from the Sil Store.  

The words, names and dates I designed and blinged up with some Stickles.

Once the base box was constructed and elements cut each one was glued onto a 
wooden coffee stirrer and placed using a glue gun

Although I forgot to take a photograph the card will fold almost flat.
I made a Card Box approx 10" wide by 10" high by 1" deep which I added ribbon to and personalised.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...