Thursday 23 May 2013

The Paper Shelter - Zoe Spring

One stamp, 3 different cards today
I love how different an image can look just using a different colour combination
The digital stamp is Zoe Spring from The Paper Shelter
 

The first card is a 6" square using Orange and copper brown shades
I have used Promarkers to colour Zoe.  The background paper is from the Dovecraft, Tea Party range.  Ribbon, flowers and gems are from my stash 

 
The second card is also 6" square in blue and pink, again coloured using Promarkers 
This time Zoe has been cut out after colouring .
Flowers, ribbon, button and pearls are from my stash
 
 
Last but not least is the blue and pink pre coloured stamp received when purchasing from
The Paper Shelter. This card is an 8" square. 
I have used an old Fiskars Tulip corner punch.
The ribbon, lace, flowers and pearls are from my stash
 
 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...