Tuesday 25 June 2013

Silhouette Cameo - Butterfly Floral Lace Square

I am having so much fun playing with my Silhouette Cameo  cutting machine
at the moment.  There are so many things you can do with this machine, the challenge is finding the time to watch tutorials and play.
 
 
This card is a 6" square Cream pearlescent card.
The Butterfly Floral Lace Square overlay file was bought from the Silhouette download store (just 65pence per file) and cut on the Silhouette.
 
I coloured the butterfly and then added  Diamond Stickles 
I have also added flat back pearls to each flower centre.
The tag was written and cut on the Silhouette Cameo Machine with a flower added.
 


2 comments:

Danielle Janes said...

Hi there, so beautiful! Do you happen to know what GSM card you use? I usually go for 160 or 170gsm, but it seems too thin. My cameo has a bit more of a problem cutting the thicker stuff though :(

Karen said...

Thank you for your comment, The pearlescent card I use is double sided and between 285gsm and 300gsm as a novice it seems I have been lucky with my blades. In the year since I got my cameo I have only used 3 blades and cut all the wedding invitations and favour boxes for my wedding and other bits. alth
I do need to get some new ones.
I buy my card from http://www.pdacardandcraft.co.uk/stardream-sirio-majestic-and-cocktail-concave-corner-cards.html.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...