Wednesday 15 April 2015

Silhouette Cameo - Tina Fitch - Butterfly Easel Card

Mothers Day Cards
 
I love to make special cards for both Mums.
This year I had decided I was making exploding boxes.
I cut the pieces out for the first one and started gluing together but I'm not sure if it was my choice of card or the colour/pattern combination but it looked like something a five year old had made. (no offence meant to any 5 year olds).
With 2 days to go I needed inspiration for a stunning card I could make quickly!
 
I am so please I chose this card

This is a cutting file bought from Tina Fitch Forever Memories  and cut on my

I think the cards look stunning! 
Once all of the pieces are cut out they are very easy to construct
with sticky pads and glue

They do use quite a lot of card and sticky pads.
Each card takes 8 sheets of A4 but I think it is worth it.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...