Wednesday 8 May 2013

Joanne 40th Birthday Card

I really enjoyed making this card
My apologies for the quality of the images
 
I recently discovered the Pink Petticoat website,  beautiful digital background papers, sentiments and stamps.  These are fantastic value as most of the design you buy the download is for 38 different colours and in positive and negative.
Solid colours are free!
I love the fact that you don't need to have drawers full of paper and can print as you need.
As you can see I have bought several designs, printed them off in the same colour
to create this card.  The image is Suzi with Bunny from Wee Stamps which I have coloured with Promarkers

The numbers and the lettering was cut on my Silhouette Cameo 
Flowers, ribbon & charm are from my stash
 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...