Thursday 27 June 2013

Wee Stamps - Silver Fairy

I made this card a week or so ago and have been dying to share
her with you but couldn't until I had given it to the Birthday Girl
It is an 8" square Easel Card
The beautiful background paper is Perriwinkle by Kanban
which I have layered onto Centura Pearlescent card.
 
 
The gorgeous Digital Stamp is Silver Fairy from Wee Stamps 
which is coloured with Promarkers , I have sprinkled fairy dust on her wings (Stickles to you and me)
 
  
Anyone who has read my previous blogs will know I am having fun learning how to use my Silhouette Cameo Machine.  These labels were my first attempt using the pens and then cutting and layering shapes.
 
Although the corner looks like metal it is actually card which has been cut on the Silhouette Cameo Machine and then heat embossed using ink and embossing powder.
The gorgeous flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon, pearls and jewels are from my stash
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
I 

1 comment:

ellyscard creatief said...

Very sweet and lovely card.
Gr Elly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...