Tuesday 4 June 2013

The Paper Shelter - Spring Swing

I made this card last night, 
I must check the settings on my camera as I was going to be all arty today and put several photo's on here but when I checked the images this was the only one which did not look blurred to me.
(perhaps I need new glasses!)
 
6" Square white card
Today's image is Spring Swing from The Paper Shelter 
She is coloured with Promarkers 
The beautiful purple background paper is a digital download from Shery K  this pack had
20 x 12" by 12" papers for $3 with lots more to choose from. 
The iridescent purple fan (bottom left) was an experiment with purple tissue paper.
 
I'm having fun with my Silhouette Cameo Machine at the moment
The shaped backer was cut and edged with a purple stamp pad
The white leaf stem and heart have been added as cut
The butterflies and happy birthday were cut and heat embossed with powder.
Pearls, flowers and ribbon are from my stash
 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...