Wednesday 15 April 2015

More Box Frame - Family Tree's - Silhouette Cameo

A few more family trees to share with you
As before the wooden pieces are bought from Bespoke Lazercutz .
The first one is a little different as I have painted the leaves and hearts with acrylic paint before adding the lettering. 
 
 
The lettering has been cut in silver vinyl as I didn't think black would show up very well on the burgundy hearts.  The frames I have used so far are from Ikea which are good value but only available in black or white.  The frames used for these trees are Ribba Frame  which are approx 25cm square (inner approx 23cm square)
 
 
This was my first black frame,  I quite like it!
The background and gem colour are chosen to fit in with the décor of the home it is going to live in.
 
 
For this size of Tree and frame I wouldn't want to add many more hearts/names than this one as I feel it would hide too much of the beautiful tree.
 
 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...