Friday 9 May 2014

Silhouette Cameo - Tina Fitch - Mothering Sunday Card

This is another beautiful cutting file from Tina Fitch Forever Memories  and cut on my Silhouette Cameo machine  

I made two of these cards (one for Mum & the other for Mum-in-law)
I felt the back needed a base colour behind it so added the purple back on both
This also made it a sturdier card.

On one I added the backing colour to the front gates too
Although I liked both cards I prefer the one with the front gates left as a lattice.

I added a bunch of spring coloured mulberry flowers tied with a contrasting ribbon 
 to the inside of both cards and also some flat back pearls to enhance the pattern.
The slightly larger pearls show up much better.

I am still playing with my cutting machine really,  I have so much more to learn but love it when I get the settings right and get a good clean crisp cut without the need to "weed" too much 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...