Monday 29 April 2013

Chocolate Bouquets

I had seen these in a shop and have wanted to make them for a while.
I decided to make them as table decorations for my Husbands 50th birthday
 
 
I used funsize Cadbury Chocolate Bars and refresher chew bars.
the bases are cardboard living vases from Ebay (meant for flowers). with Oasis in the bottom.
and a pull bow on the front.
 
As you can see it was a case of experimenting.
I used different coloured tissue paper and cellophane
Each sweetie bar was attached to a wooden coffee stirrer,
 wrapped in tissue paper and or cellophane using a glue gun.
Then arranged as you would flowers.
 
They can be made with any choice of sweets or chocolate
Would be a great gift using someone's favourite chocolate
Great fun to make and everyone loved them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...